Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hmm.

Once again, trial and error. Not sure which is which tonight though.

I checked what I had posted last, and no, I wasn't able to return it. I did find though, if I used very, very tiny amounts, with the light powder that I have already, it blended nicely. It still doesn't give me the coverage that I want though.

Yesterday I went in to MAC and I told them what I'm looking for in a foundation and what my skin is like. They suggested a foundation and the lady applied it to part of my face (I had a baseball hat on and there was no way I was taking it of... Bad hair is an understatement). Lo and behold, it did do exactly what I want. For $37. Luckily for me, they were *completely* out of it, so the lady gave me a healthy sample of my shade to use until they get more stock in, and they'll call me. I'm hoping I can fit it in to the budget when I get the call.

As well, a few weeks ago, while I was at the grocery store, there was a make up kit, no brand name, just 2 shadow pallets, eye liner, lip liner, glitter powder, mascara, blush pallet and glitter liquid eye liner. The mascara got thrown out, it was all clumpy and gross and I like the mascara I'm currently using (Cover Girl Exact Eyelights in Black Ruby for green eyes). Tonight, I played again.

The pictures, however, suck. So there are no pictures I'm putting up. I did a brown/steel grey smokey eye with the glitter liquid liner lining the top lid and black on the waterline, blush and pinkish-nude lips. I think it turned out really well and I like it for going out some place fun. Definitely not for work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment